Digital Marketing Manager, (Performance Marketing/ E-commerce) $40-45k
- Fintech Startup with Global Investment
- 1 person brand with the help of marketing agency
- Manage the performance marketing and driving the success of various marketing activities, including: paid search and social ads, media planning, keyword research, campaign management, ad/landing page optimization.
- Set up and execute on acquisition, activation, and retention strategies to reach ambitious conversion targets
- Monitor performance marketing effectiveness, give actionable recommendations
- Focus on the continuous performance improvement of all marketing activities
- Stay up-to-date with and share the latest trends, opportunities, and learnings in digital marketing
- Work closely with digital marketing/ media agency to develop social media plans, content marketing and customer campaigns.
- Monitor digital and market trend on a regular basis. Conduct marketing research, analyze and evaluate user behaviors by preparing market analysis report
- Bachelor's degree holder with experience on digital marketing and performance campaigns)
- Experienced if not certified in developing and deploying campaigns using marketing automation systems (e.g. Adobe, Google, Marketo, Eloqua), bid management and other media tracking platforms would be advantageous
- Possess a start-up mentality - effective problem solver, thrives in ambiguity, outcome driven
Please contact Tinky Leung [email redacted, apply via Jobable] for more information.