about the company
Our client is an expanding Corporate and Investment Bank with a strong presence in Greater China region.
about the job
- Lead and perform management on relevant business units on compliance issues related to investment products, corporate business, treasury, wealth management & private banking
- Establish strong compliance programs to ensure operations are in compliance with regulatory requirements
- Develop, update, review and provide inputs on compliance policies and guidelines
- Conduct regular compliance reviews and checking on client investment suitability management, staff dealing, individual and corporate licensing, account-opening, etc.
- Liaise with local regulators such as the HKMA and the SFC
- Promote compliance awareness and culture of the bank, by developing and delivering compliance trainings
skills & experiences required
- Bachelor's degree or above in law, finance, accounting or related disciplines
- At least 10 to 12+ years of compliance experience in corporate banking / banking industry
- Well-versed with rules and regulations related to banking and financial institutions especially HKMA regulations
- Strong leadership /people management experience
- Good understanding on banking operations and familiar with investment products such as equities, fixed income, treasury, collective investment scheme, derivatives, structured products, etc.
- Strong presentation and communication skills in fluent English, Cantonese and Mandarin
To apply online, please click on the link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion please contact Rouella Landicho on + 852 2232 3479 or email: [email redacted, apply via Jobable]
|Language||English, Cantonese, Mandarin (Putonghua)|