About the company
Our client is a leading electrical and mechanical engineering company. With 40 years of experience, they involved in a great amount of projects and provided professional building services in Hong Kong. Currently, they are looking for an experienced Department Secretary to support their fast-growing development.
To be successful in role, you will need to:
- Perform full spectrum of department secretarial duties including, maintaining filing system, logistical arrangement, administrative duties and other tasks
- Arrange travel and accommodation, scheduling meetings and calendar management for department head
With 4 to 5 admin officers in your team, you will also have to:
- Responsible for site visit to handle office setup and management
- Assist in office administrative and operations support including office renovation, facilities management and equipment maintenance
- Prepare monthly reports and expense claims and present to senior manager
- Liaise and coordinate with different departments, internal and external parties to ensure smooth business operations
- Diploma or above
- 5 years relevant working experience, background in construction or engineering is a MUST
- Good communication skill in spoken and written English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Good interpersonal skills, organisational skills and able to work indepently
- Proficiency to all MS Office applications, and chinese word processing
Interested parties, please press "Apply Now" below or come visit our website at Randstad HK. For more details, feel free to contact Annie Wu at 2232 3473.