Our client, one of the top tier investment banks in the world, is seeking for a high calibre candidate to join the Custody Settlement team.
- Handle settlement for HK and Overseas Equities, Bonds
- Client instructions preparation in in-house system
- Pre-matching with counter party
- CCASS and ECMT terminal handling
- Client reporting for pending, failed and settled trades
- Prepare voucher for cash posting
- Monitor the performance of the Line against the pre-agreed Service Level Documents that exist between each processing function.
- Monitor the Nostro and depot breaks ensure valid narration, completeness and progress.
- Monitor the high value nostros ensuring completeness and validity of narration.
- Exception processing
- System upgrade testing prior to implementation
- Handle Stamp Duty Payment
- Handle Physical Certificate conversion
- Handle Cash Payment
- Degree holder preferred and with at least 5 years of relevant experience
- Familiarize with HK and Overseas Equities settlement in custodian business.
- Good command of written & spoken English and Chinese
- Proficient in Excel, Word and fast typing both in English & Chinese
- Able to work independently and under pressure
- Able to identify risks and loopholes in operations and escalate to management
- Able to provide recommendation to management to streamline processing or minimize operation risks
- The ability to remotely manage.
- The candidate must be highly motivated, highly efficient and have the ability to constantly deliver on time.
- The candidate must be willing to take on any role within the team at any time.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link. Alternatively for a confidential discussion, please contact Shirley Shao on +852 2232 3414 [email redacted, apply via Jobable] Due to the high volume of applicants, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
|Employment Type||Contract, Full-time|