- Data Analysis
- Data Science
about the company.
Our client is a reputable property investment, management and development company in Hong Kong. They own some signature office, retail and residential buildings. As their company is expanding, they are now inviting a CRM Analytics Solution Manager to join their CRM team.
- Be expert in the Digital Marketing domain and have deep understanding of the CRM - saleeforce solutions
- You'll be responsible for business requirements, functional design, process design (including scenario design, flow mapping, customer journeys), prototyping, configuration, testing, training, defining support procedures
- Lead on the design, implementation of technology and creative business solutions for iconic brands
- Take the lead on projects, solving some of the most exciting problems
- Collaborate with amazing digital experts across disciplines to innovate and create great solutions.
- Be expert in the Digital Marketing domain and have deep understanding of the CRM solutions
- Formulate innovative international marketing strategies and generate sales leads;
- Account manage and develop the CRM system- CRM to facilitate the growing visitor base;
- Keep abreast of latest marketing trends in Global market;
- Assist in handling assigned ad-hoc project.
Bachelor or above in Computer Science or related discipline
With a minimum experience of 6 years of experience in project management with focus on CRM platform development and/or maintenance
- PMP/ Prince 4 certified is a big plus
- Strong in business strategic planning and execution with focus on CRM area
- Experience in IT tools and vendor sourcing, with focus on data analytics and CRM applications
- Experienced in any CRM platform - Salesforce, Dynamics CRM/ 365, SAP CRM, SugarCRM etc.
- Experienced in retail applications is a plus
- Experienced in team leading is a plus
Strong in project and stakeholders management
- Fluent communication skills in Cantonese, English and Mandarin
Innovative, proactive and communicative
If you are interested to apply, please press "Apply Now" below or come visit our website at Randstad HK. For more details, feel free to contact Kevin Ng at 2232 3449