You may also like
VP, Market Risk
Credit Policy Manager - Corporate Bank
Credit Control Manager - Corporate Bank
about the company.
Our client is a leading Corporate and Commercial Bank with a strong presence in Greater China
about the job.
- You will perform credit reviews and analysis on existing and prospective corporate
- You will analyze and review credit proposals and present for approval
- You will manage the credit control on large credit exposure account
- Bachelor's degree in accounting, finance, business or related discipline
- 6 - 8 years of relevant experience in banking industry, at least 3 years of experience as credit approver
- Good interpersonal and communication skills in both English and Mandarin (both oral and written)
- Strong Chinese typing skills is preferred
To apply online, please click on the link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion please contact Lily Tu on + 852 2232 3472 or email: [email redacted, apply via Jobable]