You may also like
about the company.
Our client is an expanding Commercial, Corporate and Investment Bank
about the job.
- You will coordinate with different stakeholders and to conduct credit report on regular basis
- You will perform data validation, prepare monitoring and credit analysis
- You will maintain the risk methodology, risk systems under the relevant requirements.
- You will perform regular credit risk stress testing
- You will support risk and other ad-hoc projects
skills & experiences required.
- Bachelor's degree holder in Finance, Accounting or related discipline
- At least 5 years' work experience in credit risk analysis, stress testing
- Good negotiating skillsand report writing skills
- Good written and spoken communication skills in English and Chinese language
To apply online, please click on the link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion please contact Lily Tu on + 852 2232 3472 or email: [email redacted, apply via Jobable]
|Language||English, Cantonese, Mandarin (Putonghua)|