Our client, one of the top tier investment banking in the world, is seeking for a high calibre candidate to assist the Credit Trading team.
- Understand the end-to-end process and operational workflow for different credit flow products
- Oversight financial control functions and position reconciliation and month-end close performed by Financial Control
- Monitor balance sheet for the business, perform analysis and provide commentary
- Responsible for accurate reporting for business including validation of data integrity of model input and understanding of Basel rules
- Perform month-end tasks including revenue forecasting, FX tradeout and ensure accuracy of business result
- Verify Treasury funding calculation for the business
- Participate in the Projects on systems enhancement/upgrade, standardization of infrastructure platform. This includes project scoping and user acceptance test.
- University degree in Economics or Finance preferred
- Qualified CPA preferred
- Excellent communication skills, fluency in English a must
- Analytical mind and strong intuitions
- Highly energy team player with the ability to multi-task
- Strong orientation to detail, analysis and problem solving
- Strong skillset on Excel and Powerpoint
- Solid control mindset
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link. Alternatively for a confidential discussion, please contact Shirley Shao on +852 2232 3414 [email redacted, apply via Jobable]. Due to the high volume of applicants, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
|Employment Type||Contract, Full-time|