about the company
Our client is an expanding Chinese Corporate Banking Group.
about the job
You will conduct credit analysis and review as well as preparation of credit proposal write-ups for corporate banking business.
skills & experiences required
- Bachelor's degree in Economics, Accounting, Business Management or relevant discipline
- At least 3- 5 years of relevant experience in credit analysis
- Exposure in structured financing related to debt issuance, syndication, mergers and acquisitions, aircraft financing - ideal
- Strong communication and written skills in fluent Chinese and English languages
- Proficiency in MS Office, such as Excel, Word, and Bloomberg
To apply online, please click on the link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion please contact Rouella Landicho on + 852 2232 3479 or email: [email redacted, apply via Jobable]
|Language||English, Mandarin (Putonghua)|