You may also like
Our client, one of the multinational banks in the world, is looking for talented person to join their Credit team.
- Ensure that credit approvals are signed by the approved delegated credit authority.
- Prepare and Review standard & non-standard documentation, Security related documents, Internal & External legal opinions and other condition precedent documents, etc. in compliance with sanctioned credit approvals.
- Review and circulate documentation deficiency (expired / deferred documents) reports and following up for its timely submission / renewal.
- Ensure all security documents are kept safe in the vaults and a checklist maintained in the Credit file.
- Review / verify approvals obtained for permanent release of collaterals, security documentation and ensure there are no liabilities / outstanding and facilities are cancelled.
- Ensure limit are correctly setup and activated in the system in line with approved product types, terms & conditions, rate structure, fees & any other special instructions.
- Process day-to-day transactions including loan drawdowns after performing necessary due diligence.
- Liaise with Finance Department for provisioning of accounts, customer grade changes and suspension of interest.
- Issue memos to Operations for loan drawdowns, rollovers, amendments in repayment schedule, loan settlements and recovery of various types of fees.
- Issue instructions to Operations for release of excess margin held against facilities as per approval.
- Prepare Monthly Activity Report illustrating the total volume of transactions processed.
- Ensure integrating accurate and timely internal and regulatory reporting.
- Ensure comprehensive MIS (Management Information Systems) and corporate databases to deliver relevant information through reports to facilitate timely, informed and focussed business decisions.
- Minimum Bachelor's degree with about 5-7 years of banking experience including credit and risk management.
- Strong Post Approval Monitoring experiences is an advantage.
- Ability to read simplified and traditional Chinese is required.
- Professional / legal qualifications will be an added advantage.
- Excellent communication skills in English, written and verbal.
- Strong interpersonal skills for effective interaction with external and internal stakeholders.
- Good Analytical Skills.
- Ability to develop and implement control measures to mitigate any risks associated with the process and to build operational efficiencies.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link. Alternatively for a confidential discussion, please contact Shirley Shao on +852 2232 3414, or [email redacted, apply via Jobable]. Due to the high volume of applicants, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
|Language||English, Cantonese, Mandarin (Putonghua)|