You may also like
US Policy Compliance Officer #122182
Senior Vice President, Senior Compliance Officer, APAC Equities
Vice President, Regional CIB, CMO and Research Compliance Officer
- Capital Markets
Senior Business Compliance Officer / Manager
Bank of China
Wealth Management - Asia Head of Testing and Oversight - Controls Management - Executive Director
JPMorgan Chase Bank
about the company
Our client is an expanding international Corporate & Investment Bank.
about the jobof
- You will be lead the Control Room function for the Firm which includes the monitoring and enforcing of information barriers between public and private side of the business
- You will work closely with counterparts and functional leadership to ensure a global approach to key issues affecting the research review from a regulatory standpoint.
skills & experiences required
- Bachelor's degree in finance, accounting or legal
- At least 6-8 years of relevant control room, PAD, research or IBD compliance experience
- Strong attention to detail, administrative skills and analytical approach to problem solving
- Ability to identify real issues and know when to escalate
- Ability to meet tight deadlines and to make quick and reasoned decisions under pressure.
- Strong presentation and communication skills in fluent English and Chinese
To apply online, please click on the link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion please contact Rouella Landicho on + 852 2232 3479 or email: [email redacted, apply via Jobable]