You may also like
GF Regional APAC CIB CMO and Research ICRM Compliance Officer, VP
- Capital Markets
AML Compliance Analyst
Wealth Management Compliance Officer
- Wealth Management
Business Compliance Manager
Bank of China
Senior Business Compliance Officer
Bank of China
about the company.
Our client is an expanding investment banking business with strong presence in the region.
about the job.
- Responsible for day to day operation of the Control Room i.e. update of control room operating process, procedural manual, wall-crossing, maintenance of Watchlist
- Handling the process for staff dealing, approving request, monitoring on employee dealing activities as required per the FICMD Employee Dealing Policy
- Review and approve Wall-crossing requests
- Works together with Legal and other Compliance teams
skills & experiences required.
- University graduate with at least 3 years' working experience in the Control Room Function
- Good understanding of the current regulatory environment and financial markets and securities regulations and rules
- Able to work as both individual contributor and team player
- Good presentation and report writing skills
- Excellent command of both spoken and written English and Chinese.
To apply online, please click on the link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion please contact Nicole Hui on + 852 2232 3421 or email: [email redacted, apply via Jobable]
|Language||English, Cantonese, Mandarin (Putonghua)|