You may also like
COMPLIANCE REIVEW- (ANALYST / ASSO)- CORPORATE BANKING
Financial Compliance Manager (Regulatory Reporting)
Bank of China
- Financial Reporting
Analyst/ Associate, Compliance, Office of the Legal Obligations, APAC
JPMorgan Chase Bank
- Change Management
Senior Business Compliance Officer
Bank of China
Manager, AML Compliance , Banking, 1334/1342
- Anti Money Laundering (AML)
about the company.
Our client is an expanding investment banking business with strong presence in the region.
about the job.
- Responsible for day to day operation of the Control Room i.e. update of control room operating process, procedural manual, wall-crossing, maintenance of Watchlist
- Handling the process for staff dealing, approving request, monitoring on employee dealing activities as required per the FICMD Employee Dealing Policy
- Review and approve Wall-crossing requests
- Works together with Legal and other Compliance teams
skills & experiences required.
- University graduate with at least 3 years' working experience in the Control Room Function
- Good understanding of the current regulatory environment and financial markets and securities regulations and rules
- Able to work as both individual contributor and team player
- Good presentation and report writing skills
- Excellent command of both spoken and written English and Chinese.
To apply online, please click on the link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion please contact Nicole Hui on + 852 2232 3421 or email: [email redacted, apply via Jobable]
|Language||English, Cantonese, Mandarin (Putonghua)|