about the company.
Our client is a well-known international bank with strong presence in the region
about the job.
- Collaboration with various Compliance stakeholders to ensure the implementation of testing programs
- Supporting the execution of the testing program including reviews at the office
- Developing relationships with the relevant Business Management offices and Divisional Control teams
- Liaising regularly with relevant businesses, Business Line Compliance
- Ensuring stakeholders are aware of the impact on the controls testing program
- Participate in any ad-hoc projects
skills & experiences required.
- 5 years' experience of in Compliance / Compliance Testing/ Audit/Risk and Control
- Exposure to PB, Global Markets or IBD
- Fluent in English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office
To apply online, please click on the link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion please contact Nicole Hui on + 852 2232 3421 or email: [email redacted, apply via Jobable]