You may also like
Compliance Associate - Retail and Commercial Banking
HK Compliance Product Analyst Regional Compliance
Senior Business Compliance Officer
Bank of China
Bank of China
Compliance Manager - Reporting (Tax), Banking, 1319
about the company.
Our client is an international and expanding asset management firm.
about the job.
- Advise on a full range of compliance and regulatory issues
- Advise on the registration and ongoing responsibilities related to registration with the HK SFC
- Conduct internal investigations in a wide variety of compliance related matters
- Develop and update policies and procedures that reflect changes in business, regulation, and developing views on issues
- Prepare and respond to inquiries and audits from regulatory authorities
- Work closely with the global compliance team based in the UK skills & experiences required
skills & experiences required
- Bachelor's degree in legal, finance, or related discipline
- At least 4-6 years of relevant compliance experience for an asset management or investment management firm
- Good knowledge of SFC code of conduct and ideally, MAS regulations
- Strong communication and presentation skills in fluent English
- Open to compliance consulting candidates
To apply online, please click on the link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion please contact Nicole Hui on + 852 2232 3421 or email: [email redacted, apply via Jobable]
|Language||English, Cantonese, Mandarin (Putonghua)|