You may also like
Assistant Manager, IFRS 17 Project - Life Insurer
Assistant Accountant (Client Accounting only)
Bridges Executive Centre
- Accounts Payable
Accounts Receivable Supervisor
Best Western Hotels & Resorts
- Accounts Receivable
Accounting Officer / Assistant Accountant
Assistant Accountant, Start Immediately, MNC
about the company.
Our client is a top Multinational Asset Management Company (Buy side), due to the expansion of the team, they are looking for Client Reporting Associate to assist the growth of the business.
about the team.
You will be joining a team of four Client Services associates, reporting to the manager of the team , you are expected to be independent and experienced individual to handle Client Reporting
about the job.
- Prepare and review fund's accounts and records.
- Work closely with key stakeholders to ensure smooth production and work flow.
- Produce retail fund factsheets and other product documentation accurately and timely.
- Participate in issue investigation and research.
- Handling client enquiries.
- Monitor the performance of tasks delegated to India and TaiWan give feedback promptly.
- Assist in any global projects/initiatives where necessary.
skills & experiences required.
- Bachelor degree in Accounting or similar qualification.
- Minimum 5 years work experience in fund accounting/ client reporting/ fund operation.
- Basic knowledge of fund/segregated mandate operations and different asset classes is required.
- Good written and verbal communication in English and Chinese, interpersonal and conflict management skills.
- Client focus and with a keen interest in providing superb services to clients.
- Good organization skills, detail oriented and work under pressure with tight deadline.
- Self-managing and proactively prioritize his/her work.
- Be open-minded and a strong out-of-the-box thinker who challenges status-quo.
For interested parties, please CLICK HERE to apply or reach Charlotte CHENG at +852 2232 3463 or send your updated resume [email redacted, apply via Jobable]
|Career Level||Intermediate (3-6 years)|