About the company
Assistant Administrative & Operations Manager role for a listed financial services and banking organisation in Hong Kong. To support their dynamic business, they are looking for a high calibre candidate who could provide administrative support to the operation team.
Highlights of the job
In return for your dedication and hard work, you'll be rewarded with:
- Competitive compensations and benefits
- Excellent opportunity to work with professionals
- Great exposure to the banking and financial field
- 22 days of annual leave
- Medical coverage for employee and their families
About the job
As a successful administrative officer, you will be responsible to:
- Assist the Admin & Operations Manager in supervising and managing call centre team
- Coordinate with internal departments to maintain a smooth business operations
- Provide administrative support on staff recruitment and HR related admin work
- Assist in system maintenance, vendor management, policy & procedure update
- Provide support for ad-hoc projects
skills & experiences required.
To be successful in this role, you must possess:
- Diploma of above
- 3 to 5 years of administration experience in banking/ financial service industry, with knowledge in call centre operations preferred
- Strong organisational and interpersonal skills
- Proficiency in both English and Chinese
Interested parties, please press "Apply Now" below or come visit our website at Randstad HK. For more details, feel free to contact Annie Wu at 2232 3473.
|Career Level||Intermediate (3-6 years)|