You may also like
about the company
Our client is an expanding Private Bank in Hong Kong/Greater China.
about the job
Working with the PB COO as part of the 1st line of defense, you will conduct risk assessment and reporting, incident management and conduct quality assurance through thematic testing and ongoing post transaction review.
Drive risk and control initiatives across Private Bank to implement new regulatory requirements or controls enhancement.
skills & experiences required
- University degree
- You will have at least 7 years of relevant experience in financial institution preferably in risk/assurance function in a priavte bank or PWM
- Good knowledge of front to back process and internal controls for a private bank
- Proven ability to balance business needs and control requirements
- Independent and able to work under pressure
- Strong communication skills in fluent English and Chinese
- Strong analytical skills and stakeholder management experience
To apply online, please click on the link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion please contact Rouella Landicho on + 852 2232 3479 or email: [email redacted, apply via Jobable]