You may also like
Customer Services Representative (Call Centre)
Fresh Graduate Opportunities (MNC & Start Up) 15K+
Customer Service Officer – Shipping (export document)
Orient Overseas Container Line (OOCL)
Customer Service Executive (Phone Banking), Customer Centre, Technology & Operations
- Customer Service
*** Customer Service Officer ***
The Career Center Limited
about the company.
Our client is a Well-established leading international bank in Hong Kong, providing comprehensive and quality financial services to clients across the globe. As part of large business expansion, an outstanding opportunity has arisen for an experienced retail banking professional to join their team as Business Development Officer.
about the job.
As a Business Development Director in a leading international bank, your prime responsibilities will be as follow:
- Achieve assigned individual sales target by maximized business prospects and cross-selling opportunities and maintaining close contact with mapping channels, as well as other departments in the Bank.
- Exercise risk assessment for new clients through all necessary procedures on checking clients' supporting documents and understanding clients' financial sources.
- Attend team meetings and participates in developing creative solutions to solve problems and workflow streamlining.
- Acquire affluent market segment clients.
- Comply with all applicable money laundering prevention procedures and, in particular, report any suspicious activity to the Unit Money Laundering Prevention Officer and line manager.
skills & experiences required.
- HKCEE/HKDSE with 5 subjects at Grade E / Level 2 or above, including English, Chinese and Mathematics
- Work experience in Teller, Customer Service, Sales or Telemarketing
- Able to work under pressure and meet service targets
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Good command of spoken English and Cantonese, Putonghua is a plus
If you have the right experience and skills for this role and would like to advance your career to the next level, please apply with your updated resume or contact Cathleen Chen (Senior Consultant - Retail Banking) at 852 2232 3482 for further discussion or email you updated resume [email redacted, apply via Jobable].
|Language||English, Cantonese, Mandarin (Putonghua)|