You may also like
South Horizons Management
- Building Services
Assistant Maintenance Manager
- Offer: up to 35k x 13 months
- 5-day work week
- 12 days Annual Leave
- Grade A Property Developer
About the Company
Our client company is a leading property investment, management and development company in Hong Kong. They own some signature office, retail and residential building in Hong Kong. As their company is expanding, they are now inviting the Building Services Engineer to join their team and help to improve their services.
About the Role
As a Building Surveyor, you will be working with the Building surveying team and handling number of the portfolio of the company. You will be providing on-site technical support for high-end serviced apartments or commercial offices portfolios and to oversee repair & maintenance and managing upgrading projects. You will also assist in preparing budget reports, advising maintenance strategies, vetting tenants fit-out works and supervising contractors' work delivery to ensure it is up to group standards.
What you'll need
- Minimum 5 years in building surveying field, preferably within property management firms/ property developers
- Prior experiences in repairs and maintenance field are ideal, however, candidates with new built/ A&A/ retro-fit project experiences are also welcome to apply
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Attention to details with good written skills in English and Chinese
- Degree holder in building surveying/ surveying (or equivalent)
Interested parties please apply for the job by clicking the appropriate link with your updated resume and salary details to <[email redacted, apply via Jobable] or contact Monnie Tam by +852 2232 3412 We regret only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.