- Offer up to 670K
- Annual leave 26 days
- Group medical
- 5-day work week
- Reputable Client
About the Company
Our client company is a leading organization with a reputable name in the market. They own and operate world-class facilities in Hong Kong. Currently, with continuous growth in HK project team, they are looking to identify a building surveying professional project manager to join their Project Management team.
About the Role
Directly reporting to the Head of project management, you are running multiple A&A, fit-out, conversion and extension projects in Hong Kong. You will be managing full cycle project, from inception to handover. You will also manage tenders & contracts preparation, cost estimations and ensure the projects are delivered on time, cost and quality.
About the Requirement
- 8 to 10 years of experiences in project management experiences within client-side/ consultant/ contractor, school/ NGO project reference would be an advantage
- Solid Hong Kong local project experiences, preferably with the track record in delivering mid to large-scale A&A/ fit-out/ conversion projects will be advantageous
- Good communication and interpersonal skills to liaise with different stakeholders
- Degree holder in building surveying
- Good command of Putonghua and English
- Professional membership in MHKIS/ RICS or equivalent is preferred but not essential
Interested parties please apply the job by clicking the appropriate link with your updated resume and salary details to <[email redacted, apply via Jobable]. For enquiry please contact Monnie Tam at +852 22323412.
|Language||Cantonese, Mandarin (Putonghua)|