You may also like
資 深 / 工 程 技 工 ( 機 電 / 冷 氣 / 油 漆 / 泥 水 / 木 工 ) Senior / Technician (E&M / Air-Con / Painter / Mason / Carpenter)
Harbour Plaza Hotels and Resorts
Hong Kong Housing Society
Engineer / Assistant Engineer (Ref. : MD / E & AE )
- Building Services
Project Engineer / Assistant Engineer (Installation)
G4S Security Systems
- Building Services
- Health and Safety
Site Assistant (地 盤 助 理 )
Tung Wah College
- Microsoft Word
highlights of the opportunity:
- Offer: 500k - 650k/yr + bonus
- Client-side, reputable developer
- 5.5 days alternate week
about the company.
Our client company is a reputable developer with strong presences in Hong Kong and PRC. It is known for its quality new building development projects and its momentum to expand in the region. With new development projects and other project pipelines, they are now looking for a Clerk of Works to join their team based in HK.
about the job.
As Building Services Inspector, working under project management department, partnering with other client's representatives, you will manage building services engineering construction activities and programs and to make sure they are delivered on time, cost, quality and complied with safety requirements. It is also critical for you to have a strategic way to manage, coordinate and supervise external stakeholders including main contractors, sub-contractors and consultants.
skills & experiences required.
- Degree or Higher Diploma in Building Services/ Electrical & Mechanical Engineering (or equivalent)
- At least 8 years of experience in construction quality, cost and progress management (E&M)
- Experience in new residential/commercial building development is highly preferred
- Building Services Inspector experience in developers is a huge advantage
- Flexible, detail-minded as well as excellent in communicating and building relationships with various stakeholders
- Fluent in Cantonese is a must; proficient in English and Mandarin is an advantage
Interested parties please apply the job by clicking the appropriate link with your updated resume and salary details to [email redacted, apply via Jobable]. We regret only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.