- Offer: up to 30k x 13 months
- 5-day work week
- 12 days Annual Leave
- Group Medical (included Spouse)
- Grade A Property Developer
About the Company
Our client company is a leading property investment, management and development company in Hong Kong. They own some signature office, retail and residential building in Hong Kong. As their company is expanding, they are now inviting the Building Services Engineer to join their team and help to improve their services.
About the Role
As a Building Services Engineer, you will lead a technical team to carry out the operation, maintenance and works for building services systems in an efficient, reliable and safe manner ensuring that the required quality standards are achieved. You will report to the Manager and Senior Manager and support them in procurement, manage the contractor or consultancy in different projects.
What you'll need
- Min 5 years of relevant experiences in building services engineering or Mechanical or Electrical area
- Experience in Maintenance, repairs, A&A, renovations and fit-out projects in commercial projects
- Good communications skills, with fluency in Cantonese, Mandarin and English
- Degree holder in Building Services Engineering, Electrical and Mechanical Engineering (or equivalent)
Interested parties please apply the job by clicking the appropriate link with your updated resume and salary details to <[email redacted, apply via Jobable] or contact Monnie Tam by +852 2232 3412 We regret only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.