You may also like
Reporting to the Division Head, the successful candidate will be responsible for partnering with Relationship Manager to promote trade finance (both plain vanilla & structured trade finance product) to regional large corporate & MNC client; You will be responsible for developing existing Commodity Finance relationships in East Asia region; You will also work closely with regional internal stakeholders to promote global trade finance business opportunities; You are also responsible for actively engage in credit review & application to ensure compliance of the bank is up to banking credit policies & procedure.
- A relevant university degree;
- 3 years + Commercial/ Corporate Banking Relationship Management Experience with strong trade finance background
- Strong credit analysis and trade finance knowledge
- Strong negotiation and interpersonal skills
- Fluent in written & spoken Cantonese, English & Mandarin
To apply, please click on the appropriate link, alternatively you can email Alex Cheung [email redacted, apply via Jobable]
For a confidential discussion, please do not hesitate to contact Alex Cheung at +852 2232 3470
Please kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Your details will be retained and we will contact you regarding other suitable opportunities in the future.
|Career Level||Intermediate (3-6 years)|
|Language||English, Cantonese, Mandarin (Putonghua)|