about the company.
Our client is a MNC Corporate Bank with strong presence in Asia, due to the expansion of the business, they are looking for an dynamic individual to join their Internal Audit team.
about the team.
You will be joining the Internal Audit team (team of 30 people). Reporting to the team head, you are expected to be a skillful, knowledgeable and team-player individual with solid experience in auditing Treasury, Operations and Finance.
about the job.
- Participation of enhancing and promoting risk management framework and policies
- Responsible in audit assessment on Operations, Treasury and Finance for HK business
- Participate in the development and maintenance of Audit methodology and procedures
- Monitor implementation and progress of audit recommendations
- Conduct ad hoc assignments or investigations as assigned
- Assessment of the risk and impact of the issues identified on reviews and production of the report to management
- Prepare audit reports and management reports to senior management.
skills & experiences required.
- Bachelor degree holder with at least 5 years of experience in audit related to Corporate Banking
- Solid knowledge in Treasury, Finance and Operations audit
- Excellent analytical, interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Big 4 candidates will be considered
- Good English and Chinese
For interested parties, CLICK HERE to apply or reach Charlotte CHENG at +852 2232 3463 or send your updated resume [email redacted, apply via Jobable]
|Career Level||Intermediate (3-6 years)|