Assistant Project Manager - E&M/Building Services - Client Side
- 5-day work week
- Reputable Client
- Offer: 480K - 600K + 21 days AL
About the Company
Our client company is a leading organization with reputable name in the market. They own and operate world-class facilities in Hong Kong. Currently with continuous growth in HK project team, they are looking to identify a E&M/ building services professional project manager to join their Project Management team.
About the Role
Directly reporting to Senior Project Manager, you are running multiple A&A, fit-out, conversion and extension projects in Hong Kong. You will be managing full cycle project, from inception to handover. You will also manage tenders & contracts preparation, cost estimations and ensure the projects are delivered on time, cost and quality.
About the Requirement
- 8 to 10 years of experiences in project management experiences within client/ consultancies and contractors
- Solid Hong Kong local project experiences, preferably with track record in delivering mid to large-scale A&A/ fit-out/ conversion projects will be advantageous
- Good communication and interpersonal skills to liaise with different stakeholders
- Degree holder in E&M/ building services (or equivalent)
- Professional membership in MHKIE, MCIBSE or equivalent is preferred but not essential
- Candidates with less years of experiences will be considered as Senior Engineer (E&M)
Interested parties please apply the job by clicking the appropriate link with your updated resume and salary details [email redacted, apply via Jobable]. For enquiry please contact Fion at +852 22323410.
|Language||English, Cantonese, Afrikaans|