Assistant Manager, Marketing communications (Regional) ,
- HKD35k*13+ bonus
- Good English is a must
- Financial background
- Develop and execute strategic marketing plans across portfolio ensuring timely implementation and financial management
- Execute ATL and BTL campaigns for the brand
- Be the leader to develop ATL marketing plan and promotional activities
- Coordinate joint promotions with business partners and other stakeholders
- Manage the concept development, production and delivery of marketing material
- Manage and execute external comms strategy including end to end calendar. Comms include EDM, Newsletters, advertisements, brochures, etc.
- Oversee copywriting and proofreading for all marketing documentation and external communications (print and electronic).
- Manage product launches in order to provide necessary material and ensure delivery of marketing materials with adherence to the company brand guidelines.
- Monitor competitor activity and drive brand and strategy to ensure retain market lead
- Lead channel marketing activities in an effort to help drive acquis ion activity
- University graduate with degree in marketing or related discipline
- Around 5 years of branding and marketing communications experience
- Good networking in the finance industry
- Working experience in financial business is a must
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese
- Creative, strong interpersonal and project management skills, self-motivated, result-driven, able to handle multi-tasks
- Able to work under high pressure and long hours and meet tight deadline
Please send your cv [email redacted, apply via Jobable]