Assistant Engineer/ Engineer (P&D/ MVAC) - Reputable Sub-contractor
- MVAC/ P&D contractor in building services
- Large scale projects
- 5 days alt work week
About The Company
Our client is a mid-scale P&D/MVAC contractor in Hong Kong. They are now inviting Assistant Engineer/ Engineer in P&D/ MVAC who are keen to bring their career into next level with better career development to join their team.
About the role
To support senior project manager, you will:
- be responsible for design, drawings, submission and project execution of sub-contract works
- able to work on site, and coordinate with stakeholders including client, consultant, and sub-contractors
- prepare tender documents and cost estimation
- Degree or Higher Diploma in Building Services / Mechanical Engineering or relevant disciplines
- At least 2 years experience in P&D/MVAC engineering within E&M contractors or main contractors
- Preferably new build and A&A experience
- Details oriented with strong safety awareness and problem solving skill
- Independent and able to work under pressure and tight schedule
- Proficiency in both written and spoken English and Chinese
Fresh graduates/ candidates with less experience are also welcome!
Interested parties please send full resume with current and expected salary to <[email redacted, apply via Jobable], or please click APPLY NOW to submit your application. For a confidential discussion, please contact Jesmine Kwan at 2232 3424.
|Language||English, Cantonese, Mandarin (Putonghua)|