- Offer: 26K - 30K + attractive benefits
- 5-day work week
- 15 days Annual Leave
- Group Medical (included Spouse)
- Grade A Property Developer
About the Company
Our client company is a top-tier property developer with strong presences in Hong Kong, PRC, APAC and across the region. High quality and unique designs are what their brand stands for. With increasing awareness of energy saving in the real estate development cycle, they are now inviting energy saving consultant/ engineer to join their well-established technical services team based in HK.
About the Role
As the Assistant Engineer, you will be directly reporting to Building Services Manager the incumbent will be responsible for monitoring operation and maintenance of HVAC installations in the grade a building. You will be responsible for supervising in-house technicians and contractors to carry out routine repair and maintenance work, implement corrective and planned maintenance of HVAC equipment and system, monitor tenants' fit-out works, handle enquiries on all related issues and prepare technical reports.
What you'll need
- Around 3-4 years of relevant experiences in building services engineering or Mechanical (HVAC or MVAC) area
- Good communications skills, with fluency in Cantonese, Mandarin and English
- Occasional travel to PRC
- Degree holder in Building Services Engineering, Electrical and Mechanical Engineering (or equivalent)
Interested parties please apply the job by clicking the appropriate link with your updated resume and salary details to <[email redacted, apply via Jobable] or contact Monnie Tam by +852 2232 3412 We regret only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
|Language||English, Cantonese, Afrikaans|