- Management role in Retail Banking with work life balance
- Prestigious leading international bank
- Attractive salary package and benefits
Our client is a Well-established leading bank in Hong Kong, providing comprehensive and quality financial services to clients across the globe. As part of large business expansion, an outstanding opportunity has arisen for an experienced retail banking professional to join their team as Assistant Branch Manager.
about the job
As an Assistant Branch Manager, your prime responsibilities will be as follow:
- Formulate and implement localized sales and marketing plans for the bank to achieve the assigned business targets, as well as direct and manage the operation of the bank to maximize service quality and productivity
- Develop relationship management systems and implement various customer loyalty programs to maximize customer loyalty and monitor customer attrition rate
- Organize product briefing, experience sharing and role play sessions to enhance team members' product/ investment knowledge and selling skills
- Manage operational risk, including its identification, assessment, mitigation and controls, loss identification and reporting by observing the relevant policies and guidelines issued by the Bank and the Group
skills and qualifications
- University degree in Business Administration or other relevant qualifications such as CFA, CFP or CFMP
- Minimum 10 years of sales experience including 5 years in managing the portfolio of high net worth customers
- Good communication, interpersonal and analytical skills
- Strong self-motivation and drive to succeed, with ability to work under pressure
- Proficiency in both English and Chinese
- High level of customer centricity mindset with dedication to deliver exceptional quality services for customers
The successful candidate will be offered an excellent salary package and career prospect within a prestigious bank. An excellent opportunity to be part of growing business during a period of strategic business expansion.
If you have the right experience and skills for this role and would like to advance your career to the next level, please apply with your updated resume or contact Cathleen Chen (Associate Consultant - Retail Banking) at 852 2232 3482 for further discussion or email you updated resume [email redacted, apply via Jobable].
|Language||English, Cantonese, Mandarin (Putonghua)|