Our client, one of the mutinational banking in the world, is seeking for a high calibre candidate to assist the Compliance team.
- Handle transaction monitoring under FCC framework. Make recommendations on possible risk management responses to identified risks and findings of concerns from investigations.
- Assess risks arising from products / segments / geographies / customers / transactions. Highlight risks, quantify the potential impact and escalate where necessary
- Support the implementation of the vision, strategy, direction and leadership for the HK Financial Crime Compliance team
- Analyse comprehensive impacts of financial crime related regulatory matters on the relevance business area and its operations
- Support resolution of competing requirements between regulations, for example between AML regulations and data privacy/bank secrecy or information security regulations
- Provide advice to relevant stakeholders on compliance with Group standards relating to AML , CFT, Sanctions, and CDD requirement
- Minimum 1- 3 years of relevant experience in banking
- Relevant experience and knowledge of Customer Due Diligence (CDD) and Anti-Money Laundering (AML) functions is required
- Good knowledge of compliance relent policy and regulations
- Strong interpersonal skills in communicating with different parties
- Strong team player and able to work under pressure and deadlines
- Good command of English, Cantonese and Mandarin
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link. Alternatively for a confidential discussion, please contact Shirley Shao on +852 2232 3414 [email redacted, apply via Jobable]. Due to the high volume of applicants, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
|Employment Type||Contract, Full-time|