about the company.
Our client is a well-known retail and corporate banking with strong presence in the region.
about the job.
- Check and make investigation on transaction monitoring cases
- Provide AML/ KYC advice to business units
- Provide AML compliance training to staff
- Review the compliance procedure, to make sure they adhere with regulatory requirement
- Handle ad hoc projects or assigned duties
skills & experiences required.
- University degree holder in Law, Accounting, Finance or related disciplines
- ACAMS certification is a must
- At least 2 years of experience in AML related work
- Experienced in transaction monitoring or investigation related work
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Fluency in English, Cantonese and Mandarin
To apply online, please click on the link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion please contact Nicole Hui on + 852 2232 3421 or email: [email redacted, apply via Jobable]
|Language||English, Cantonese, Mandarin (Putonghua)|