Our client, one of the top tier investment banking in the world, is seeking for a high calibre candidate to assist the Benefits & HR Management teams.
- Liaising with and managing vendors for all social club related matters
- Assisting in the administration/coordination of our wellness programs from vendor selection to program design and evaluation of participation/satisfaction rate
- Administering general benefits operations, providing support to internal and external clients by resolving any questions with employee enrollments/terminations, plan/dependent changes, etc.
- Providing secretarial support to the Chief Operations Officer, Chief Risk Officer and Employee Relations Specialist
- Organizing offsite - booking meeting rooms and arranging catering for the event, arranging desks for visitors and other logistics
- Processing reference letters and visa application letters, arranging signature & printing them on letterheads
- Processing invoices and expenses
- Assisting with general HR office administration functions and acting as departmental admin for HR
- Degree holder with minimum 3 years related working experience.
- Strong communication skills
- Able to handle multiple work streams and prioritize effectively.
- Strong computer skills, good commend of Microsoft
- Ability to attention to details
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link. Alternatively for a confidential discussion, please contact Shirley Shao on +852 2232 3414 [email redacted, apply via Jobable]. Due to the high volume of applicants, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
|Employment Type||Contract, Full-time|