About the Company
Our client is one of the worlds largest food and beverage delivery service providers, ongoingly growing its market presence in the past 3 years. As one of the fastest growing companies in APAC, they are looking to invite high-calibre candidates to lead the finance team.
About the Job
Reporting to both the Head of Finance, you will perform an all-rounded accounting and finance role for the Hong Kong region. Additionally, you will ensure all accounting treatment are aligned with the standards and prepare in timely and accurate manner.
- Lead the AR/AP and GL accounting team
- Formulate accounting policies and streamline work procedures
- management reporting
- Annual budget preparation
- Financial cost and variance analysis
- Tax computation
- Take charge of ad hoc duties as requested
Skills and Experiences Required
- Qualified ACCA/CPA with Degree in Accounting/Finance or Equivalent
- Minimum 7 years relevant experience (Experience in e-commerce is an asset)
- Audit background is preferred
- Ability to work in a fast pace environment and work well under pressure
- Strong Experience in MYOB
- Strong command of spoken & written skills in English, Cantonese and Mandarin
If you are interested in exciting opportunity, please apply online with the link or contact Leslie Tang at +852 2232 3405 for a confidential discussion. For more accounting & finance opportunities, please visit www.randstad.com.hk.