About the Company
Our client is the leading e-commerce food delivery platform. Operating in 10 countries and territories, the service allows users to select from local restaurants and place orders via its mobile applications as well as its websites. As one of the fastest growing companies in APAC, they are looking to invite high-calibre candidates to lead the finance team.
About the Job
Reporting to both the Head of Finance and CEO, you will perform an all-rounded accounting and finance role for the Hong Kong region. Additionally, you will ensure all accounting treatment are aligned with the standards and prepare in timely and accurate manner.
- Month end-closing
- AR/AP Functions
- Management Reporting
- liaise with regional finance teams on any financial issues
- internal control process
- budget preparation control
- cashflow management
- tax planning and computation
- Take charge of ad hoc duties as requested
Skills and Experiences Required
- Qualified ACCA/CPA with Degree in Accounting/Finance or Equivalent
- Minimum 5 years relevant experience (2 years in management)
- Big 4 background is a preferred
- SAP Implementation experience
- Ability to work in a fast pace environment and work well under pressure
- Experience in startup environment would be an asset
- Strong command of spoken & written skills in English, Cantonese and Mandarin
If you are interested in exciting opportunity, please apply online with the link or contact Leslie Tang at +852 2232 3405 for a confidential discussion. For more accounting & finance opportunities, please visit www.randstad.com.hk.