about the company.
Our client is a MNC private equity (Buy side) company, with over hundreds investment on private companies such as pharmuceutical, food and techologies company, they are looking for a independent individual with solid consolidatoin skill set and overseas working experience to lead their accounting team.
about the team.
- Supervise a team of 3 and review daily accounting journals and periodic adjustments.
- Able to track cash flow movements and clearly allocate expenses under the correct project and correct company.
- Prepare quarterly consolidation at group level with over hundred subsidiaries and provide condensed financial statements with variance analysis for management review.
- Coordination with other global subsidiaries and perform quarterly review on their reporting packages for consolidation.
- Closely monitor Group loan portfolios to ensure sound liquidity position and to ensure amendments are made timely.
- Responsible for liaising with auditors for annual audit on variuos groups of companiess
- Oversee system changeover from MS Navision to Kingdee software.
- Prepare ad-hoc reports upon management requests.
- Be an accounting designation holder;
- Overseas working experience is a must;
- At least 5 years of working experience with supervision exposure;
- Solid experience in consolidation, financial statements, reporting and analysis;
- Understand intercompany transactions and eliminations;
- Experience in system changeover is a bonus;
- Native English
- Proficient in excel;
- Resilient, able to work in fast-paced environment and independent;
- Worked for a Big 4 is a plus.
|Career Level||Intermediate (3-6 years)|
|Language||English, Cantonese, French|