About the Company
Our client is a well established European food retailer with stores founded in every country in Europe. With Hong Kong as the sourcing office, they are looking for a motivated accounts clerk to join the finance team.
About the Job
Reporting directly to the Senior Accountant you will be responsible for delivering accurate financial information. Additionally, you will ensure all accounting treatment are aligned with the standards and prepare in timely and accurate manner.
- Accounts receivable from suppliers
- Handling invoices
- Payment processing
- Participation of ad hoc duties as requested
Skills and Experiences Required
- Form 7 and above (HKALE) with LCCI level or above
- Minimum 2 years relevant experience
- Knowledge in SAP is an advantage
- Previous experience in Receivable Management an advantage
- Strong command of spoken & written skills in English, Cantonese and Mandarin
If you are interested in exciting opportunity, please apply online with the link or contact Leslie Tang at +852 2232 3405 for a confidential discussion. For more accounting & finance opportunities, please visit www.randstad.com.hk.