about the company
Our client is an international designer brand with a focus in premium clothing wear. The company has retail in Asia, Australia, Africa, Europe, U.S.A and U.K and is stocked in multiple luxury department stores.
With Hong Kong as the head office, they are currently looking for a motivated accounting assistant to join the finance team.
about the job
Reporting directly to the Senior Accountant, you will be responsible for providing incisive analysis and review, in addition to delivering accurate financial information throughout the decision making process.
- Processing of supplier invoices and weekly payment
- Manage retail shops' reconciliation, invoicing and collections
- Support month end closing and handle general accounting administrative duties
- Participation of ad hoc duties as requested
skills and experiences required
- Degree holder with LCCI level or above
- Minimum one year accounting experience, retail industry is preferred
- Strong attention to detail and sense of responsibility
- Good command of spoken and written in English, Cantonese and Mandarin
If you are interested in exciting opportunity, please apply online with the link or contact Jackie Mak at +582 2232 3423 for a confidential discussion. For more Accounting & Finance opportunities, please visit www.randstad.com.hk