about the company
Our client is a MNC Private Equity, due to the expansion of their business, they are looking for high calibre individual to join their accounting team.
about the team.
You will be joining a team of highly competent individuals and reporting to an experienced Accounting Manager. Your team will be handling full set accounting.
about the job.
- Prepare monthly journal entries, invoices and bank reconciliations
- Prepare account listing of GL accounts for audit purposes
- Handle full set accounting and reconciliation for several branches
- Carry out other duties as requested by the Company or any other member of the Group which is appropriate to the role.
- Identify and participate in various improvements to the monthly accounting process of the Group
- Be an accounting designation holder
- At least 2 year accounting experience, candidate with more experience will be considered as senior accountant
- Good English and Mandarin
- Good attitude and communication skills
For interested parties, please CLICK HERE to apply or reach Charlotte CHENG at +852 2232 3463 or email your updated resume [email redacted, apply via Jobable]