- Quality Control
Medical Laboratory Technician
Location: Kwun Tong
- To work as a professional medical lab technicians/technologists according to the Code of Practice, SPCM.
- To monitor and check the quality control of daily runs and participate in the QC programs
- Address outstanding problems carried over from the previous shift, including the Outstanding List for the workstation.
- Maintain a level of knowledge that will enable adequate commenting on all results.
- Registered MLT Part I or II
- Higher Diploma / BSc in Biomedical Science or equivalent
- Shift duty is required
- Work experience in Hematology/ Microbiology/Clinical Chemistry is preferred
We offer attractive remuneration and fringe benefits. Interested parties please send your full resume with current salary and expected salary to Human Resources Department, Quality HealthCare Medical Services Limited, 3/F, Skyline Tower, 39 Wang Kwong Road, Kowloon Bay, Kowloon or via e-mail to [email redacted, apply via Jobable]
(All applications will be treated in strict confidence and data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only)
|Career Level||Junior (less than 3 years)|
|Education Level||Higher Diploma / Associate Degree|