- Capacity Planning
- Customer Service
- Team Management
Associate Director, Medical Services (Dental, Chinese Medicine… )
Location: Kowloon Bay
Reporting to the Chief Operating Officer, the incumbent will provide overall leadership and management of our medical services covering dental, Chinese Medicine, physiotherapy, Medical Aesthetics and wellness programs. Supported by our cluster and territory center managers, the incumbent will deliver strong growth momentum and business results of these strategic business lines via 40+ medical centers with 150+ frontline staff and medical professionals. Quality HealthCare has stringent medical compliance requirement of our medical centers with mission of providing high standard of quality and caring medical service to Hong Kong population. S/he will need to work with Clinical Directors of business units and back office functions to ensure our centers are operating with a strong clinical governance structure and consistent service standards.
- Deliver Strategic business units targets in terms of sales, profitability and service level
- Formulate strategies and execution plans to drive sustainable business growth
- Work closely with centre supervisors to strengthen teams structure, capacity planning, deployment of services and facilities management
- Drive continuous improvement in frontline operational efficiency, customer experience and clinical governance
- Collaborate with various business and functional teams to grow the business through effective alignment and leveraging the integrated portfolio of the company
- Initiate wellness programs for general population and workplace health
- University graduate in Business Administration, Healthcare Management, Operations Management or related disciplines.
- Minimum 15 years’ experience in business and/or operations management for medical services or service industry. Management experience related to Dental will be a plus.
- Strong P&L and people management skills for a sizeable business with proven track record of driving strong results
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Mature, self-motivated, result-driven and hands on leader with good business acumen
- Good team player, able to work with multiple stakeholders in pursuance of results
- Possess strong written and oral communication skills, with good presentation skills in both English and Chinese.
We offer competitive pay and fringe benefits. Interested parties please send your full resume with current salary and expected salary to Human Resources Department, Quality HealthCare Medical Services Limited, 3/F, Skyline Tower, 39 Wang Kwong Road, Kowloon Bay, Kowloon or via e-mail to [email redacted, apply via Jobable]
(All applications will be treated in strict confidence and data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only)
|Career Level||Lead (more than 10 years)|