- Customer Service
- Life Insurance
Location: Hong Kong
If you are keen to accelerate and grow your career in a leading multinational organization, this is the ideal opportunity.
Major Roles & Responsibilities:
- Review life insurance applications within guidelines set for the issuance of policies. Determine whether to accept, modify or decline a risk through evaluation of an individual's medical history or physical condition in the auto-underwriting system
- Address distribution channels’ enquiries by providing professional and accurate response in accordance with agreed service standard
- High Diploma or Assoicate Degree
- 1-2 years working experience is preferable
- Possess strong analytical mind and high attention to details
- Have strong interpersonal skills and customer service orientation
- Welcome challenges and be able to work well under pressure
- Be an excellent communicator with fluency in written and spoken English and Chinese
We offer an attractive remuneration package and flexible benefits.
|Education Level||Higher Diploma / Associate Degree to Bachelor|