- Life Insurance
- Risk Management
Location: Hong Kong
Join Prudential’s development programme to brighten and accelerate your career. This is a 2-year programme consisting of interactive training, focused skills development, on the job coaching and collaborative job assignments.
Upon graduation of Programme, you will become a professional Underwriter. If you are keen to accelerate and grow your career in a leading multinational organization, this is the ideal opportunity.
Major Roles & Responsibilities:
- Review life insurance applications within guidelines set for the issuance of policies. Determine whether to accept, modify or decline a risk through evaluation of an individual's medical history or physical condition, occupational hazards, financial background, insurable interest and other information pertinent
- Address distribution channels’ enquiries by providing professional and accurate response in accordance with agreed service standard
- University graduate (Preference will be given to candidates from Insurance, Risk Management, Finance/Accounting, Nursing or Healthcare)
- 1-2 years working experience is preferable
- Possess strong analytical mind and high attention to details
- Have strong interpersonal skills and customer service orientation
- Welcome challenges and be able to work well under pressure
- Be an excellent communicator with fluency in written and spoken English and Chinese
We offer an attractive remuneration package and flexible benefits. Special allowance will be offered during the 2-year program.
|Language||English, Mandarin (Putonghua)|