Location: Hong Kong
- To support operation needs and assist to develop technological advancement platform through conducting application system design, analysis, development and maintenance.
- Provide effective application system solution and support by conducting application development design & enhancement and understanding business process and requirements. Assist in preparation of testing strategies.
- Ensure quality systems development work is performed in accordance with the systems development methodology and guidelines.
- Ensure timely project delivery through planning project schedule and resources requirements, assisting to monitor project progress and manage vendors, and coordinating testing and implementation activities.
- Lead and coach Senior Analyst Programmers and Analyst Programmers to complete assigned jobs and ensure quality day-to-day system support is provided.
- Degree in Computer Studies, or related disciplines.
- Minimum 6 years of working experience in Information Technology.
- Solid experience in systems design and problem solving.
- Strong application knowledge in insurance, banking and finance systems
- Strong technical knowledge in AIX and Wintel Operating Systems, databases such as Informix, SQL Server, Sybase, DB2 and Oracle, and programming languages such as Powerbuilder, Microsoft .NET and Java/J2EE.
- Proven leadership, project management, people management, vendor management, problem solving and decision-making skills.
- Strong interpersonal, influencing and negotiation skills.
- Application Development
- IBM AIX
- Microsoft SQL Server
- Project Management
- SAP PowerBuilder
- SAP Sybase
- Team Management
- Vendor Management