Location: Hong Kong
- Provide effective application system solution and support by conducting application development design & enhancement and understanding business process and requirements. Assist in preparation of testing strategies.
- Ensure quality systems development work is performed in accordance with the systems development methodology and guidelines
- Ensure timely project delivery through planning project schedule and resources requirements, assisting to monitor project progress and manage vendors, and coordinating testing and implementation activities
- Lead and coach Senior Analyst Programmers and Analyst Programmers to complete assigned jobs and ensure quality day-to-day system support is provided
- Degree in Computer Studies, or related disciplines.
- Minimum 6 years of working experience in Information Technology
- Solid experience in systems design and problem solving
- Strong technical knowledge in AIX and Wintel Operating Systems, databases such as Sybase and Oracle, and programming languages such as Powerbuilder and Java/J2EE
- Application Development
- IBM AIX
- Oracle Database
- Project Management
- SAP PowerBuilder
- SAP Sybase
- Vendor Management