Senior Systems Analyst - Application Management
Location: Hong Kong
- Utilize project management best practices to ensure that all project activities of strategic projects and other system projects are accomplished and are meeting the objectives.
- Ensure projects are running as planned by monitoring progress of individual project tasks to identify any deviations from the plan, and ensure task owner has remediation plan to bring the task back on track.
- Ensure project risks and issues are identified and addressed at the early stage and ensure smooth communication within the project team by interacting closely with various key project team members.
- Ensure quality systems development work is performed in accordance with the systems development methodology and guidelines.
- Analyze technology solution and provide recommendations surrounding hardware and software technologies and advise how the implementation of new technologies can assist the business
- Degree in Computer Studies, or related disciplines.
- Minimum 8 years of working experience in Information Technology.
- Solid experience in medium to large-scale projects and outsourcing services.
- Proven leadership, project management, cost management, people management, vendor management, problem solving and decision-making skills.
- Solid experience in quality improvement projects, including POC, evaluation, presentation, and implementation.
- Strong technical knowledge in AIX, Wintel, mobile platform, Sharepoint, databases such as Informix, SQL Server, Sybase, DB2 and Oracle, and programming languages such as Microsoft .NET and Java/J2EE.
- Cost Management
- IBM AIX
- Microsoft SQL Server
- Oracle Database
- Project Management
- SAP Sybase
- Team Management
- Vendor Management
- Problem Solving