Senior Policy Administration Officer, GI
Location: Hong Kong
- Supervise the team and monitor day to day operations to maintain effective and quality policy administration including underwriting, new policies issuance, endorsements, premium payment, renewals and reinsurance arrangements.
- Monitor underwriting for non-medical personal line products within the underwriting guidelines.
- Review policies to ensure quality and efficient service deliverables. Provide guidance and training to the team to enhance technical knowledge.
- Monitor incoming policies submission and control backlog volume to ensure hitting service standard.
- Participate in projects and system enhancements to enhance team operational efficiency and service level.
- Handle enquiries on policy administration and underwriting issues from clients, intermediaries and internal team members in a quality and professional manner to achieve service excellence.
- Degree holder and with professional qualification in insurance industry (ACII or ANZIIF) is preferred
- 5-7 years of working experience, preferably 3-4 years in general insurance industry
- Experience in insurance policy administration
- Experience of supervising a team
- Knowledge of general insurance products and insurance operation
- Possess analytical, problem solving and decision making skills
- Customer focused and result oriented with strong interpersonal skills
- Welcome challenges and able to handle multi-task and work pressure under a fast changing environment
- A dynamic and proactive attitude is essential
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese
- Proficiency in MS applications
- Associate of Chartered Insurance Institute (ACII)
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Powerpoint
- Microsoft Word
- Customer Focused
- Problem Solving