Senior Officer, Product Marketing
Location: Hong Kong
1. Assist to develop compelling proposition and communicate the key benefits in clear and customer-friendly language with important terms and conditions included. Manage external creative agencies / suppliers to develop impactful and professional materials supported by user-friendly design and layout development.
2. Take part in the Customer Centric Communications (CCC) project by developing high quality and easy-to-understand communication materials, including product brochure and video script.
3. Participate in the regulatory and ad hoc projects and assist develop strategic documents and presentations for internal stakeholders.
- Degree holder, preferably major in Marketing / Communications / Business
- Minimum 3 years of related experience gained in Insurance / Financial industry
- Solid experience in implementation of customer promotions and marketing campaigns
- Hands-on experience in handling marketing materials production
- Life insurance product knowledge is preferable
- Good command in written and spoken English and Chinese
- Good inter-personal skill and able to work in a fast-paced business environment
- Able to meet tight timeline
- Organised, proactive and detail-minded team player
- Proficient in PC applications, including MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Chinese word processing
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Powerpoint
- Microsoft Word