- Data Entry
- Inventory Management
- Microsoft Access
- Microsoft Powerpoint
Senior Officer, Office Support (Branch)
Location: Hong Kong
To well manage the daily operation to ensure full compliance of company policy and procedure. To operate the access control, CCTV and PABX system to ensure they all in good function to support the operation. In addition, to liaise with vendor to ensure purchase requests (including general supplies and name card printing) are completed effectively and efficiently.
- To monitor repair & maintenance request s and office cleaning to ensure all are effectively and efficiently completed.
- To monitor the printed materials inventory and stock on shelves to ensure sufficient supply are provided.
- To issue agency entitlement ( including keys, door access card, name card, etc ) accurately and accordingly to committed turnaround time
- To monitor the purchase request and name card printing in accordance to expected delivery schedule.
- To operate the access control system, CCTV and PABX to ensure they work in normal condition.
Qualifications and Experience
University Degree in any disciplines
Minimum three year relevant experience with at least one year at supervisory level
Good command of spoken and written English and Cantonese
Proficiency in PC Applications and strong in Micorsoft Excek & Powerpoint. Knowleadge in AutoCad Drawing is preferrable.
Good interpersonal and communication skills
Familiar with access control, CCTV and PABX system
Ability to multi-task, and handle pressure of a fast-paced environment
|Career Level||Intermediate (3-6 years)|
|Education Level||Upper Secondary / Diploma to Bachelor|