- Marketing Campaigns
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Powerpoint
- Microsoft Word
Senior Officer, Marketing, GI&EB
Location: Hong Kong
1. Organize impactful marketing campaigns and agency incentives to boost up sales regularly and promote corporate branding.
2. Analyze and evaluate the effectiveness of marketing campaigns regularly.
3. Supervise and coach team members to roll out varieties of marketing campaigns and incentive.
4. Design and conduct training to intermediaries to enhance their knowledge and selling skills.
5. Manage regular marketing activities to achieve effectiveness and efficiency.
1. University graduate in Business Administration, Marketing, Insurance or equivalent
2. 5-7 years relevant experiences in marketing or organizing campaigns
3. Professional qualification in insurance industry (ACII or ANZIIF) is preferred
4. Exposure in digital / online / social platforms with good understanding on digital marketing trends is an advantage
5. Knowledge on general insurance
6. Proficiency in PC skills, particularly in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Chinese word processing
7. Possesses strong analytical skills
8. Excellent in communication and inter-personal skills
9. Good team player with effective supervisory skills
10. Commitment to excel in life
11. A dynamic and proactive attitude is essential
|Career Level||Intermediate (3-6 years)|
|Qualification||Associate of Chartered Insurance Institute (ACII)|