Senior Officer, CS Correspondences
Location: Hong Kong
- Handle correspondences enquiries by fax, email, letter within company standards.
- Identify service gaps (e.g. addressing inconsistency, inefficiencies, best practices, emerging trends, etc.) of each touch point through complaint investigation and discuss with the Manager to drive relevant departments to improve customer experience.
- Update the procedural manual regularly to ensure accurate information being recorded and assist in preparing ad hoc reports.
- Tertiary education
- Minimum 5 years of experience in Customer Service Operations
- Experience in insurance or finance industry
- Able to work in a fast-paced business environment
- Able to meet tight timeline and work independently
- Fluent in written and spoken English & Chinese
- Proficient in Microsoft Office including MS word, excel, and Chinese word processing
Candidate with less experience will be considered for a 12-month Contract Position.
- Customer Service
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Word